Clear Epoxy resin coffee table of acacia wood. Ready to dispatch.
A) The design: -
This ultimate piece is made with imported kiln dried acacia wood and transparent minimal black ultra-gloss resin river.
Top size – 36 x 27 inch.
Top thickness- 42 mm.
Legs- Black matte finish Iron legs.
Height 20 inch; 1 inch buffer (net height=legs + top thickness)
Epoxy resin- UV stable high quality.
Final finish- Two coats of Rubio Monocoat on both sides + Ceramic coating
B) Production process: -
We own a workshop having all the advanced gears for wood and resin work, like CNC machines and thermal regulated chambers for resin curing.
The finished product is secured in Rubio Monocoat finishing. Top of that ceramic coating applied over for a long-lasting finish. (The underside is also secured with Rubio Monocoat with less detail precision).
We don't believe in internet copy paste of other artist/woodcrafter’s work. We only love to show off our work.
We also deal in bulk production for international markets.
C) Shipping process: -
The product is secured in robust wooden packaging for shipping.
We will process it for shipping in as early as 2-3 business day. Product will be delivered within next 5-7 business day by prominent delivery partners.
International shipment will be handled by FedEx/DHL. They can deliver worldwide with 5-7 days (excluding custom process). Please ask for international shipping charges.
1. Epoxy products are meant for indoor use. Sun light will negatively impact longevity of Epoxy resin.
2. Please clean with damp cotton or micro-fiber cloth.
3. Rubio Monocoat is wood oil finish for lifetime, although, over years simple wood maintenance oil can be reapplied.
4. Please don't expose the wood and epoxy to more than 60 degree Celsius like putting a hot pan from stove directly over it.
5. These products can be repolished / buffed innumerous time.
6. Please contact us for arranging matching wood or metal-fabric contemporary chairs (Cost extra -in range of 2000 to 5000 per chair).